Saudi Arabia Business Visa Requirements
Business visas are issued to: businessmen, investors, representatives of U.S. companies, managers, sales managers, sales representatives, etc.
- A passport valid for at least six (6) months, with at least two (2) clear visa pages adjacent to each other.
- One (1) recent passport size color photograph with a white background. Photograph(s) must be full-face shots in which the applicant is facing the camera directly. Side or angled-views are NOT accepted.
- A completed application form filled-out with a black ink pen or printed.
- Please provide one of the following documents to prove the applicant’s position:
- A letter addressed to the Royal Embassy of Saudi Arabia in NYC. by the applicant’s employer in the U.S., which confirms the applicant’s position and that he is being sent on a business visit related to his/her company. This letter must be notarized.
- A copy of the company’s business registration, in Saudi Arabia and in the U.S
- An electronic invitation Letter from a Saudi Company.
- A diplomatic note from the applicant’s embassy in the U.S. identifying his/her title (for non-U.S. citizens).
- Additional documents may be requested if needed.
- For non-U.S. citizens, a copy of the green card or a document confirming legal residence in the U.S
- Tamar International will prepare ENJAZIT.
- Minors (under 18 years of age) travelling alone or with one parent must submit a notrized letter of authorization, in either in Arabic or English, signed by both parents or legal guardians.
Download ENJAZ REGISTRATION
Download Saudi Arabia
- Visitors should not overstay the time granted on the visa.
- Business visas do not grant the applicant the right to work or to reside in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- Visitors to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia must abide by the country’s Islamic laws and regulations and respect its society’s values and traditions.
- The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia’s laws against drug trafficking are strictly enforced. Violators are subject to severe punishment, which may include the death penalty.