Renewing your passport takes time and is often frustrating, especially if
you didn’t realize it was time to renew and now you need it fast! Tamar
International makes it easy to renew your passport and get it quickly. We
give individualized help as needed and can get your passport renewed in no
time! Don’t stress over getting your passport renewal in time-let us help.
U.S. Passport Renewal Requirements
You are eligible for a passport renewal if your passport:
- * Is undamaged and can be submitted with your application;
- * Was issued in the last 15 years;
- * Was issued when you were 16 or older; and
- * Was issued for a period of ten years
If you do not meet one or any of these requirements, you will need to apply
for a new passport.
It’s easy to renew your passport with Tamar International.
1. Choose how quickly you need your passport:
- Business Days
- Same day: 350.00
- 2-3 days: 200.00
- 4-6 days: 160.00
- 7-10 days: 115.00
**Processing times are business days which begin from day of submission to Department of State Passport Office.
2. Gather application requirements
You will need:
- DS-82 Form. You can complete this form online at https://pptform.state.gov/. You will need two
copies, completed, printed, and signed.
- Travel Itinerary. Please include it with
your other documentation. Flight plans or
hotel reservations, etc. Print two copies. All proof of travel must show the applicants name.
- Passport Photo. The government requires your passport photo to be in
color, printed on matte or glossy photo quality paper, 2×2 inches with the
head sized between 1 inch and 1 3/8 inches, taken within 6 months, white
background, full-face directly facing camera, eyes open, and neutral
expression. Don’t wear tinted glasses, sunglasses, or headwear unless for
religious or medical purposes. In that case, you will need to provide a
letter explaining your reason for wearing it.
- Authorization Letter. We need a signed and dated letter authorizing
us as your agent to expedite the renewal of your passport.
- Passport Book. The U.S. Government requires your passport book as
proof of your citizenship.
- Government Fee. Provide a check or money order payable to “U.S.
Department of State” for $170. Temporary checks are not acceptable.
3. Ship to Tamar International
Don’t ship your documents to the address on the DS-82 form; ship to Tamar
International to have your passport renewal expedited. We will finalize the
process. If you have any difficulties with your documentation, give us a
call at (646) 475-6463. We’re happy to provide personal specialized service.